Friday, February 12, 2010

MAKES ME WANNA SMACK SOMEBODY!

Hulu.com is AWESOME! This post is about the shows and movies that I watch on there that are about crime.

#1 -- White Collar It's this show from USA or TNT or TBS or something w/ a REALLY cute main character and revolves around his expertise in fraud and something else. REALLY REALLY good show.

#2 -- I don't really have a number two but, you know this site is all about grouping things together so I'll saaaay . . . THE DAILY SHOW WITH JON STEWART! Yay! He talks about crime and stuff, and it's funny.


#3 -- FINALLY! Down to the nitty gritty. I stumbled 'pon this documentary called RiP! A Remix Manifesto last night. Seriously, it makes me want to go print up some Nike shirts and sell them on Karmaloop or something! This movie is WAY too awesome for me to make you click anything so it is posted it here so that there is no delay on your consumption of awesomeness. It's my own little way of being "anti" and stuff. This made me think of all the dope artists that I hang around and admire through the innanets and just create dope ass shit by biting off other people... the ones that do it WELL at least. Any who, that's enough talking PLEASE enjoy this and send all your friends here to watch it.



YAAAAY!

Have you ever tried to find that Abbie Hoffman book and actually steal it? I've never stolen anything and I REALLY want to steal that book in partic...


No comments: