Sunday, September 26, 2010

THM Broadcasting Live: On the weekends.

Things change. Seasons come, and they go. Like I said two posts ago, I JUST got a job recently so (thankfully) my schedule is a LITTLE bit tighter than ever before. Rather than be sporadic with my posts, I've decided to move this all to the weekends. So, tune in on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for your dose of The Honorable Mention.

I will also be incorporating some new things into this blog that will make it more of an asset to you all. Kind of excited. (Thx to the job, I can actually invest cold hard cash [or invisible credit lines] into this baby and make it everything I've dreamed it to be.)

I'm still getting into the groove so, give me a sec. to adjust to my new schedule and we will be back on track.

NOTE: Wouldn't it be nice to actually have THM Broadcasting on your computers and televisions? Yes it would. Let's work on that too!

Talk soon.

M.

Edit: Have you considered following me on twitter?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job, gorgeous! What's the position?

- Weezma