Wednesday, August 24, 2011

AM THM #1

1.) Having stamps in my passport (and the ones to come).
2.) Having the opportunity to take a new passport picture in a few years (smh, the one I have now is TURRIBLE).
3.) #QUIETtime
4.) My laptop. It's a portal to a whole new world.
5.) CrazySexyLife.com -- Learned about it yesterday and I can already tell that it will be a huge blessing and help to my health journey.
6.) Two legs that (although my knee has been hurting) help get me from point 'A' to point 'B' without challenging my body, but working in congruence with it.
7.) This quote: "I'd rather be grateful for what I have than pray and ask for what I don't." It's all about being CONTENT. I'm learning that, and I love it!
8.) India.Arie's music
9.) Vegetables!
10.) The Bible. It helps me through so many tough situations . . . a true blessing to myself and my brothers & sisters in Christ.

: )

No comments: