Tuesday, August 23, 2011

EUREKA!

I know what I am going to do with this blog from now on. *Do'h!* Why didn't I think of this before?

But the title of this blog is PERFECT already! : )

Honorable Mention (noun): 1. Having exceptional merit though not winning the top honor or prize. 2. An official recognition of merit.

Everyday, in the world news, WONDERFUL things happen (both good and bad), and although they both affect and effect me and people/things around me, the status of my surroundings do not always equal the status of my mind, or Facebook page for that matter.

I will come here as often as possible to simply give thanks to all of the things they did not make it to the international main stage, they made an impact in my life. The posts might be wordy, or it could be a picture, but be assured that it will get the job done.

I wanted this blog to be so many things (see previous posts in the archives), things that were a great reflection of who I am as a person and my SUPER DOPE taste, but I was trying to do it so that it could potentially become this wonderful "thing", that in all honestly, I would not want to do for the rest of my life...

SO!

Whatever I choose, I'm going to stay #TRUE to #ME.

: )

How refreshing and trill.


Love,
Melissa

No comments: