Friday, September 23, 2011

A.M. THM #8

1.)  Music
2.)  Warm, running, clean water.
3.)  The song:  "Closer To My Dreams" by Goapele
4.)  Confidence.
5.)  My ever burning desire to have peace with my fellow (wo)man.
6.)  The movie "Revolver".  My all-time fave.
7.)  Pastor Robert Morris' lecture on "The Principles of Multiplication" at the Saddleback Church.
8.)  My best friend Tiffani Shelby (isn't that name bad a--?)
9.)  Laughter.
10.)  The dance people do when they get some Garrett popcorn in downtown Chicago.  *JIG*
11.)  Bringing things in to the light and under inspection... it's a habit of mine.
12.)  Lavender essential oil.
13.)  JUST GRAPES in the West Loop!!
14.)  The latest post on my tumblr blog.
15.)  My scars.
16.)  Encouraging my fellow females!  WOO HOO!
17.)  Mr. Robotic.  Thanks for checking on me, bro.  :-*
18.)  My friend Wesley's response to my question of he has ever been heart broken.  His answer was 'no'.  When I asked, "why?"  His answer:  "Why would I allow someone that much power is the question!"  He's my wise sage.
19.)  Bathtubs
20.)  L'Occitane products.
21.)  Homemade meals.
22.)  Looking at old photo albums.
23.)  Freshly washed hair.
24.)  SOFT/SMOOTH skin!  :  D
25.)  100% natural products!
26.)  Nice public service workers.
27.)  Peace.
28.)  Prayer.  (It's an honor.)
29.)  The song:  "Our God" by Chris Tomlin
30.)  LOVE
31.)  The internet.

:  )

No comments: