Tuesday, August 30, 2011

AM THM #2

1.) Another day.
2.) Special guests (at events or in my home).
3.) Not having a full-time job so I get to enjoy the final days of summer to the FULLEST.
4.) God and what he's doing in my life and the life of the ones I love.
5.) Time. It's my best friend and worst enemy... It's almost like a best friend or sibling!
6.) Nat King Cole
7.) @jazzsade's Tumblr and her "Artist A Day" posts. #LOVEthose
8.) SMILING : )
9.) Schmatz's from the ones I love.
10.) Praying with my mom.
11.) My health. It's my wealth.
12.) My successes, so far.
13.) SPACE. I love that I have literal space, and that the ppl I love give it to me. They know me well.
14.) Tumblr.
15.) SALADS! So refreshing after long weekends of fast food! haha
16.) Money. I have just enough to do what I need and some of what I want.
17.) Lake Geneva Youth Camp!
18.) Circle Y Ranch!
19.) "Stay Away" camp, period! It's good for kids... and parents.
20.) Cal Harbor breakfast spot. There's something about greasy spoons that just makes me smile!
21.) Those skinny suede hangers. They make each piece of my wardrobe look like $100,000!
22.) : ) [emoticons]
23.) Public transportation. I try to be as #GREEN as can be!
24.) Diamonds... I don't have any (anymore), but I'm a sucker for an uncut, vintage, and/or beautifully set stone.
25.) My optimism. I remember the days that I didn't have even a flicker of hope! I'm so grateful to have good feelings again.

: )

No comments: