Tuesday, August 30, 2011

THM #3

1.) Realizing that no matter the amount of creativity in my blood, I am just not a huge fan of contemporary art... FOR FREE thanks to MCA Free Community Tuesdays!
2.) Doing things my way.
3.) People walking past us yelling, "YOU SHOULD MARRY HER!" hehe : )
4.) Running in to old, cool friends.
5.) Reading books that are full of good and useful information.
6.) Training my mind, body and spirit to act as one unit. Self-sabotage is SO 2006.
7.) Clear communication between myself and the ones I love.
8.) Watching my bestie do transactions in hotel lobbies feeling like I'm doing a drug bust or something, trying to pinpoint the "perp" . . . and all she's doing is buying a Kindle from someone off of Craig's List. LOL!!
9.) Fist bumping from downtown Chicago all the way to the South Side.
10.) Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
11.) Imagining what the day trip to Lake Geneva, WI will be like... : ) Lots of sun, clear blue skies and cool breezes are the only three things allowed!
12.) Pillow lips.
13.) Realizing that other people are crazy--JUST LIKE YOU!! : ) Community is what it's all about. haha
14.) The future plans of having Indian food with @ChelseaLanvin and dining outdoors with my girl, @KellyVickroy. Before September 23rd.
15.) Being happy. I know a lot of people who can't see past their current situation or even recognize the part that the bad plays in the big picture! I wish everyone could feel like me (on 99% of days)... the other 1%, I think people could learn a lot about what it takes to stay sane on days like those.
16.) I LOVE 'Blue Collar' workers... the foundation of our society and WAY more funny than the corporate guys in the offices. smh
17.) My blue jacket from Chico's.
18.) BC Girls! : ) [I'M BABY SPICE]
19.) Getting 6+ hours of sleep at night!
20.) The journey!

#GOODnight

No comments: