Wednesday, August 31, 2011

AM THM #3

1.) Crickets. I would not have gotten any sleep if I wasn't able to zone out to the noise they make and stop focusing on my anxieties!
2.) The bible verse my mom sent me yesterday. -- 1 Peter 3:13-17
3.) Texting w/ my bestie (while I can't sleep) and she's in Korea having lunch and stuff. I think the whole timezone thing is COOL!
4.) Yellow Curry Chicken at Big Bowl!!!
5.) It's pay day!
6.) Having a God who wants and does take all of my anxieties away!
7.) Confidence.
8.) Having successful friends... I got DJs, pro-athletes, teachers, entrepreneurs, good husbands, moms, and the triumphant on my team... WATCHA NEED?
9.) The last few days of August.
10.) Rain. We had a bit of it late in the night last night. I know that that Earth feels refreshed!
11.) People that believe in vibes. I am a practicing Christian, but I do think that since we are OF the Earth, we are connected to it. I was tapping my wrists and stuff, and it felt like the string of a violin once you pull the bow across it... #VIBES I think it's cool that ppl believe it and that it causes them to be very cautious in their treatment of their fellow (wo)man.
12.) When people update their pics on BBM. : )
13.) A good quote! I like the short, popular, ones, but I love the people who quote from books by their favorite authors or the ones that are a nice li'l paragraph and set your mind right for the rest of the day!
14.) Workout gear! I'm going to buy some workout tights tonight. In between gigs.
15.) Having dreams about people that I know and then remembering them to share and afterward saying: "I WONDER WHAT THAT MEANS!"
16.) My sister. She's like my daughter or something, lol... I would give the world to her (and my mom + dad) if I could. She's my little princess! : )
17.) CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLORS! I have a plan to buy a pair and keep them clean. I love to dirty them up and really break 'em in, but I'd like to keep a pair on standby for fancier days (?) lol.
18.) Taking less than an hour to get ready for work. Leaves room for surfing the web, quiet time, busting moves to my A.M. playlist and a good hearty breakfast.
19.) Rick Warren, Tony Evans, Jeff Ford and Chip Ingram. I listen to their devotions, lectures, bible studies at work (ALL DAY--besides Vocalo's Morning Amp feat. my friend Brian Babylon) and they have really helped my spiritual growth since last year. I'll post links another time. Look in to it!
20.) Being able to leave your windows up/open ALL DAY! Your room smells so fresh + it means it didn't rain!
21.) And I'm giving future thanks for accomplishing the goals I have been writing down over the past few days. I am going to feel so proud during the process and SUPER PROUD once I reach my goals!
22.) Understanding that goals are important, but being and acting in the NOW are the stepping stones to get you there! I JUST LEARNED THAT IN 2011!
23.) Telling people I feel GREAT and meaning it. Especially when I'm not feeling great, but SAYING it makes me feel it and I flash a BIG SMILE!

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments: