Friday, September 9, 2011

AM THM #7

1.)  I had a dream that my good friend Ray became the President of the company he was working for.  He was very excited and looked forward to using some freed up time to pursue his Masters degree and relax.
2.)  :  )
3.)  A nice tall glass of tepid water in the A.M.
4.)  Ephesians 3:16-19  That's what I'm on, today.
5.)  It's FRIDAY!  :  )  *Brian Babylon impersonating Rebecca Black on Vocalo 89.5 FM's Morning Amp, voice*
6.)  All the remodeling I am going to get done this weekend.  :  )
7.)  How far I've come since 2005.
8.)  Good blogs like Nubby Twiglet and Gala Darling.
9.)  THIS!
10.)  Good dilemma's.
11.)  The peace and quiet of morning.
12.)  The uproar and buzz of afternoon.
13.)  The human body.  Such an amazing machine.
14.)  Literature.
15.)  OPTIONS.
16.)  The ability to say, "no," to thing that I don't want, need, or like to do.  I think more people need to learn how to say that word.
17.)  Being re-tweeted by Andre Iguodala, Zoe Saldana AND Kelly Bensimon within one month's time.  I'm not really in to celebrities or status, but I like what Twitter has done to them and for them.  :  )
18.)  Being able to talk with my parents with ALL honesty and even if they judge, cringe, or give me the "you 'stupid' child" look, still feel all the love, compassion and excitement they have for me.  They see my potential even when I can't and give me love that I do not deserve.  That's that AGAPE love.

@MelissaBillions

No comments: