Thursday, September 8, 2011

THM #7

1.)  Having a testimony.
2.)  That there is such a thing as public education.
3.)  Young boys who show good manners to strangers, especially amongst their friends.
4.)  Talking to men about women, giving them a peek in to the reality of what we are and how we think.
5.)  Random dreams with people that you don't even TALK TO let alone see anymore.  Makes me pray for them immediately.
6.)  Getting cool, doable, ideas on how to decorate your bedroom or bathroom . . . then buying the paint and accessories, then letting it sit around, then actually doing it, this weekend...  lol (hopefully).
7.)  The movie, What About Bob?  (Yeah, Dad, what about Bob??)  lol
8.)  Seeing people try their hardest to do better and feeling proud about their efforts.
9.)  Telling people about their true potential and they make a step to achieve it because of it.  :  )
10.)  Being Black (African-American, Colored, a Negro... whatever you want to call it.  I.  AM.  PROUD.)
11.)  When time passes slowly and you're doing something that you really want to be doing.
12.)  My random afternoon pick up today.  Suddenly I had a burst of energy and felt really really good this afternoon after lunch.
13.)  This 15k coming up in November!  I love showing respect to my body by getting active.
14.)  MUSIC.
15.)  THE NFL!!  WOO HOO!!!!!!!!  BEAR DOWN!
16.)  Saying little prayers for my friends.  :  ) 
17.)  That tomorrow is FRIDAY!
18.)  My mother.  What a woman.
19.)  Amber at the NARS counter in Macy's on State St.  Beautiful girl and has helped me build the BEST make-up "wardrobe".
20.)  People who love Chuck Taylors.
21.)  Having access to information.
22.)  People who have a passion for understanding, clarity and balance.  They always get a hard time for standing out, but I think we should encourage them and not try to shut them up.
23.)  GOOD SLEEP!
24.)  NATURAL HAIR!  :  )
25.)  Packing light.  #TEAMminimalism

SWEET DREAMS!

No comments: