Tuesday, September 6, 2011

THM #5

1.)  Being in love.
2.)  Talking to @goRobotic on SKYPE and both of us smiling ear-to-ear because of the blessings (people and opportunities) going on in our lives.
3.)  Having two legs to walk on, on my own.
4.)  "They say if you love it, you should let it out its cage And fck it, if it comes back you know it's there to stay"  --  'Dear Summer' by Jay-Z
5.)  hip-hop
6.)  the "hood"
7.)  KNOWING
8.)  God's hand CLEARLY working in my life!  :  )  Still dumbfounded by what happened earlier today.  A very clear message... not a cloud in that sky.
9.)  My best friend Tiffani.
10.)  This quote:  "It is easier to stay out than get out."  --  Mark Twain
11.)  baby animals (make me smile)
12.)  All of the visitors on their way to Chicago!  :  )  YAY!!
13.)  "You coulda been anywhere in the world, but you're here with me I appreciate that..."  --  Jay-Z
14.)  Making new female friends!  :  )  There are a lot of dope women out here.  Glad to know them.
15.)  SLEEP.


#GOODnight

No comments: